******iVaN'S HauS******

Welcome,Tea Time.::忘忧轩::.

How to control myself?

Published by Ivan under on 5:50 PM
To control myself,

1st of all,i gonna control my mind,my thinking.
every step that we take,we do,is come from out mind.
if we cant control own mind,how can we control,to do something,or ,not to do something?

2nd,i gonna have a good environment.
Eg.i duwan to play computer.
what’s the best way to control?
~go to a place that have no computer.
*what if i thinking of it?
Find something, that can replace it.more interesting.sport? shopping? chit chat with friend?anything,a better ‘thing’,for replace it.

3nd.friends.
if i got all the friends who always smoking around,can i control myself?
ya.
the way is,not near to them.
the best way.

If got friends who always study?go near them,coz we know what good and not good to us.
We human being,know how to choose,how to make decision.that’s what God give to us.

So far,that what i can write.

The most Important is,you gonna work for it.

Passion,no action,is equal to perfection.

To be continue…

*Ps: That’s just my point of views.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers